View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 01:29 PM   #361 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,584 Times in 7,068 Posts
Quote:
As Jackson County Sheriff's Office spokesman Mike Moran said recently, "And so people ought to consider: 'Does this even make sense?' They should question anything they see in a social media setting."
Totally agree. I tend to trust county sheriffs. They're the bedrock of law enforcement.

The legacy media and social media are't the whole story by a long shot. Qanon posts misinformation for tactical reasons. The first Q post predicted H.R.Clinton's arrest. Hasn't happened... yet.

There is one social media site that went from code to being in the top 1000 websites in the USofA in about four months. I think I'll go there right now to see what going on*. (lurker, of course)

I already know that the sky is orange again today.

Tim Pool had Kim Klacik on for over two hours. Brian Stelter (CNN? MSNBC?) talked about her and mispronounced her name.

Are Pool, Rogan and Crowder the "media" now?

edit:
*I learned a new term — 'asymptomatic racism'

2nd edit:
After the State police were Federalized Portland turn into a dance party. Now this: BLACK LIVES MATTER MEETS TRUMP UNITY BRIDGE DANCE !!. Maybe there is a way out of this, but no twerking.

Last edited by freebeard; 09-12-2020 at 02:37 PM..