View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 06:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
JulianEdgar
Banned

Thanked 1,605 Times in 1,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
* By default, it's only germane to Hucho's 2nd-Edition. Nothing else was implied.
Obviously! So my point is that it's of use only to people who want to use an old reference.

Quote:
* With respect to 'context of its time', the 1975, Ferrari CR 25 had Cd 0.256. That's a 'production' car.
Ah, Aerohead and his habit of altering the meanings of words to suit himself. Attached flow that really isn't, things like that. Now 'production car' is the same as 'one-off concept car'. Amazing.

Quote:

* If you allow for the cooling system drag ( 0.025 ), and drag due to the under floor mutilation of a conventional ICE vehicle ( 0.010 ), there isn't a production vehicle available in 2020 which has a lower drag than the 1975 CR 25.

* The 2023 Lucid Air, @ Cd 0.21 would be the first, if you forget the Cd 0.197 EV1 of 1996.
So what? You're talking production cars versus a one-off concept car. And even that argument fails because you have left out at least two production cars! What a weird argument.

Quote:
* Contemporary auto designers are real heroes! ( vomit )
What an odd thing to write.

Quote:

* This is 'CONTEXT' for your assessment of contemporary publications.
PS , I don't care what YOU think. (as far as I can discern, you're incapable of it)
Returns to personal insults. The veneer is paper-thin isn't it?
The Following User Says Thank You to JulianEdgar For This Useful Post:
aerohead (10-02-2020)