View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 12:54 PM   #114 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,586 Times in 7,070 Posts
Quote:
To be honest, I think the huge underlying issue - that I am afraid you, Freebeard are a strong part of - is that speculation has become largely the culture of the group. To be blunt, posters just guessing.
What we have here is a failure to communicate. When I say Thee Holy Template, I'm mocking it. I consistently point out when people failed to understand the significance of the hemicircular cross section.

I favor an asymmetrical octahedral geodesic as a 'template', due to it's mathematical rigor.

Quote:
Is this some American saying where now I am supposed to be suddenly mute?
This is Sparta Internet!

"I bid you good day' is pretty gentle, consider r/copypasta:

Quote:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this sub is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
OP's thread, OP's rules.

Quote:
I was looking at the Blue Bird land speed racecar thinking, "How could that be made streetable?" Then I saw that toy, which looks retro-futuristic. I would draw what I have in mind using Solidworks, if I had internet access at home.
I did not realize you work under that handicap. You have a paid seat for Solidworks? If you had a computare at home, you could take Blender home on a thumb drive.