View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,586 Times in 7,070 Posts
Quote:
Let's go with the conflict thread. Maybe a moderator will delete this one.
Which thread? This one? A few days?

I think you underestimate what it takes for the mods muster one f-.

Still, I've railed for years against The Template as a Procrustean bed. I offered the superellipse as an alternative to the hemicircle.

The discussion I highlighted in ecomodder.com/.../interpersonal-conflict-subforum-38680-2.html#post633948 came from reverse engineering a hand-traced sketch, by one PK (), from a book. I propose a rigid mathematical framework to generate an aeroform, from a 5 or 6 frequency octahedral geodesic prolated 30/70 in the longitudinal and oblated 30/70 in the vertical axis.

As a motorhome it has a large window (Luigi Colani three-blade wipers) in front and skylighting in the living area. And a cute lil white cap.

Truncating The Template makes it more livable. Here's a diffuser that scavenges the underbody applied to a superellipse.

edit:
I need to figure out a graphical way of superlliptifying a geodesic. That involves combining Cartesian and Synergetic geometries. ???

And three synchronized three-blade propellors on overlapping hexagons would be Steampunk.

Last edited by freebeard; 10-17-2020 at 11:26 PM..