View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 08:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tippaleipa
EcoModding Lurker

I also cleaned head and exhaust manifold surfaces and sprayed some copper gasket spray thingy to exhaust manifold gasket because its metal. There is no other connections before o2 sensor. I dont think that its cylinder not firing because car pulls very good when o2 is disconnected. Idles very nice but low. I have driven about 120miles and half of tank is gone which is about 5.2 gallons. The donor car was same kind of swap so that is the reason why ELD is missing. D15z1 uses it but i dont have that kind of fusebox where eld is located.

I have replaced piston rings, cleaned and lapped valves, and much more. New spark plugs, cap, rotor, new timing belt, new alternator belt, checked mechanical timing, checked dizzy timing, new intake manifold gasket, cleaned idle valve and TB, checked vacuum hoses, sensor wiring checked few times, also measured o2 wires with honda instruction when i found the open wire that triggers code, fixed it and code 48 is gone but car doesn't work with o2 connected.

I gotta try driving harder. Im also new to lean burn system and that hesitation scared me badly and i quicky unplugged the sensor. I will also check the charging voltage