View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 09:17 AM   #35 (permalink)
hayden55
Master EcoModder

Sport Utility Prius - '10 Toyota Prius II
90 day: 52.98 mpg (US)

300k Sequoia 4WD - '01 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4wd
90 day: 20.19 mpg (US)
Finally got a little bit of a hesitation misfire towing my motorcycle to the new city (highway to Fayetteville, AR is EXTREMELY hilly). Didn't have the scan gauge hooked up but it felt like a misfire above 90% load. Took it easy and made it home fine. Got 21 mpg towing the bike back in the bed in 30F weather. No bed cover. Sunday I finally got time to pull the plugs. I assume they are the original plugs from 1996 still in this vehicle. I will say after seeing them I will say I got my money's worth. I'm honestly suprised it ran so well for so long on these plugs. I hardly noticed it misfired at the end. lol
I have put about 2000 miles on the truck now. Absolutely no oil consumption so far. Oil is still golden. Not used to that. Looking at the new plugs all gapped correctly I bet I might pick up a mpg or two from this? :P Just need to get the one spark plug out I broke and I will be good to go! I think I'm done with maintenance now besides swapping out the "Distributor" thing. *Excitement*
I Might have a fleet of reliable vehicles now. *knock on wood*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9659.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	29540   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9661.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	29541