View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 04:02 PM   #235 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,391 Times in 3,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Of course Youtube has to throw their 2 cents in

So.... excursions from the model are just Climate?

Anyway, it's complicated. Humankind strives to put off the dark Winter that's coming, But the undersea hydrates in the Laptev Sea might be being cooled by the Beaufort Gyre. The methane released from undersea permafrost might be saving Europe from the 2 miles of ice thing.
Youtube is a SOB for many reasons. While I'm watching videos, a banner pops up saying "The AP has declared the election winner to be Joe". That's nice, why don't they have a banner telling me what Tim from Wyoming thinks about something random while I'm trying to watch a video?

Climate change is also a natural process, as the climate has continuously done nothing but change. Stability is an illusion, because the cosmos is dynamic. If there's no mention that we're still in an ice age, and that we began warming from the most recent ice age due to natural processes, that is incomplete information, which by YouTube standards should be declared false information.

Media Inc. has a lot of splaning to do, all of which we should reject because rational beings shouldn't entertain excuses for deception. I randomly ran across this, which I made a post about. I don't follow politics, so it was just the next scrollable story in the thing I was reading.

https://rubinreport.com/post/230986/...s-often-dont-c

I despise the fools that employ such cheap tactics and those who fall for them, on all political sides.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!