View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 02:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Cd
Ultimate Fail

Thanked 1,121 Times in 679 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
You're closing the thread and I just found

Other things I insist on buying new
  • socks
  • I used to buy recycled toilet paper but now I prefer bamboo.
Used socks ?
I didn't know there was such a thing LOL.

You are really missing out ! I found a great pair of slightly used underwear with only a few stains ! ( joking )

And regarding that bamboo toilet paper, they just started carrying that at my job.
Not only is it priced 5 times ( or more ? ) higher than regular toilet paper, but it also ships from China in a plastic bag.
Walmart has some toilet paper that they apparently have stopped carrying since the begining of COVID.
It used to be called " Recycled paper toilet tissue " but I think people thought it was literally reused toilet paper , so they changed the name to " Sustainable toilet tissue"
I noticed that during the last toilet paper hoarding, it was the last thing left on the shelf, despite being just as soft as the other stuff. It even has a flower print on it.
I think people still have this idea that it is dirty because it is made from recycled paper.

It's 1 A.M. on Black Friday morning, and I soon have to go to work to fight the crowds and try and not get COVID.

A sign of the times is what they have at the door on sale : chest freezers and pallets of toilet paper.