View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 07:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
Joe Scott had 989k and Meet Kevin has 979k [now 990k and 981k respectively].
Since you guys are clearly interested, Scott now has 993k, meathead Kevin has 996k, and Lowe's has 980k. Someone please watch this video and answer the question in the title. I vaguely want to know: As far as I am concerned, Lowe's has better content than MK.

JR? Who? He has 274k. He has released another 4 videos, pretty much fixing up his warehouse(s) and his usual shenanigans: He bought someone else's project car. That guy bought it from CoPart without a key, had one made, and then he discovered that the engine was seized, so apparently people sell cars with seized engines and just say "No key."

Huh. That $250 Civic doesn't have a key (or title).

JR paid the guy $5,500, already has a replacement engine, and said that they aren't using engine hoists to put engines into the back of a pickup and back out, he is buying a forklift.

Why didn't he have it delivered to his shop? He probably has a loading dock!

He paid $700 for a new battery and key.

It is the X-axis rails for a CNC machine. He fixed his heaters and installed new thermostats. He needed to fix the door to get it open.

His friend put a tire on a rim using two crowbars, like installing a bike tire: They sprayed the nitrous at the engine. I guess that is one way of doing it.
I guess that you don't need to install it if you are just doing burnouts, but why?! He also fixed some electrical work and replaced the ceiling tiles.

He doesn't say whose scissor lift this is or where it was: