View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 01:56 PM   #119 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.54 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I don't remember the last time that I felt that I had a productive day, just an occasional morning or afternoon where I was able to accomplish a good amount and then either things took far too long or I just got distracted. I have 2:43 until I see 5 clients and 1 or 2 of them are new, so I need to prepare for that and try to work on projects.

The other day I ran to Safeway--a couple of times, I believe, and was feeling frustrated that I had not been able to accomplish much. When I left the door was ajar. Apparently someone hit it with their shopping cart, knocked it open, and said "Not my problem" without even slowing down.

So, it was snowing, someone broke the door, and it was stuck open. I don't know how many people walked through and also thought that it wasn't their problem, but I thought that it was funny, I tapped it with my foot, it returned to its position, and closed.

That was all that it took.

Anyway, last night I saw an annoying version of this on Imgur. I found a source, posted the best version that I could, and went to bed far too late.

As usual, everything went wrong, but I hoped that someone would enjoy it.

I woke up and Imgur didn't show any updates, so I thought "Well, at least nobody criticized me, and I checked my e-mail and stuff.

Suddenly I had tons of Imgur updates. I don't know why there was a delay, but I had well over a thousand upvotes, and over 100 comments.

Normally people downvote me to oblivion and criticize me for no reason.

This is a different version. I hope that someone enjoys it!

Edit: Let's try again!

Last edited by Xist; 12-17-2020 at 02:07 PM..