View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 10:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
redneck
Master EcoModder

Geo XL1 - '94 Geo Metro
Team Metro
Boat tails and more mods
90 day: 72.22 mpg (US)

Big, Bad & Flat - '01 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 21.13 mpg (US)
Thanked 1,353 Times in 711 Posts

Two of the U.K.’s most famous musicians have taken a stand against coronavirus lockdowns.

Rock and blues guitarist Eric Clapton released an anti-lockdown song titled "Stand and Deliver" on Friday, which was penned by Northern Irish singer-songwriter Van Morrison.

The 4-minute and 33-second track expresses criticism over shelter-in-place orders and other coronavirus restrictions such as face masks.

"Do you wanna be a free man/ Or do you wanna be a slave?" Clapton sings. "Do you wanna wear these chains / Until you’re lying in the grave?"

He goes on to note he doesn’t want to be a pauper or a prince but instead, he wants to do his job as a musician. Or as Clapton puts it: "Playin’ the blues for my friends."

"Magna Carta, Bill of Rights / The constitution, what’s it worth? / You know they’re gonna grind us down / Until it really hurts," he continues. "Is this a sovereign nation / Or just a police state? / You better look out, people / Before it gets too late."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-stand-deliver

>

Woke means you're a loser....everything woke turns to ****.

Donald J Trump 8/21/21

Disclaimer...

I’m not a climatologist, aerodynamicist, virologist, physicist, astrodynamicist or marine biologist..

But...

I play one on the internet.