View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 01:07 PM   #42 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,223 Times in 4,650 Posts
bad faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianEdgar View Post
It is quite obvious that

(1) You haven't been reading this sub forum much

and

(2) You don't spend hundreds of hours modifying your car, sweating blood tears and money.

If you did (1) above, you'd know that what you have written about Aerohead (eg how he applies the template) is simply not correct, and that yes, Aerohead is now quite obviously spreading misinformation in bad faith.

If you did (2) you would never be flippant about bad car modification advice being given out. To you it's apparently trivial; it's not to me - but then I actually work on modifying my cars and spend a lot of effort doing so.
1) How is it that you have the power to look into a person's soul and ascertain that they are willfully attempting to deceive. 'Bad faith' implies that you possess such power. And I thought we agreed long ago, as rules of engagement, that we would limit our discussion to only the 'content.' Not the 'motivation.'
2) How do you prove intent?
3) Given the non-continuity and incoherence manifested in some of your presentations, how do we know that you're actually speaking from a position of knowledge when your speech betrays such command?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As to the 'template', does the fact that automotive corporations repeatedly use aerodynamic templates to set speed records, or fuel economy records mean anything, whether they're mine, or Jaray's, Lay's, Koenig-Fachsenfeld's, Buchheim et al., Hucho, etc. ?
Facts and data don't appear to mean anything anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very thankful to you for the references you've contributed, with respect to the current state-of-the-art, however, upon investigation, my experience is that, these materials represent 'pilot-fish' attacking only parasites on the aerodynamic 'shark,' whereas, the research of earlier times constituted the 'Orca' which will EAT the 'shark.'
freebeard (12-22-2020)