View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 02:17 PM   #43 (permalink)
JulianEdgar
Banned

Thanked 1,605 Times in 1,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
1) How is it that you have the power to look into a person's soul and ascertain that they are willfully attempting to deceive. 'Bad faith' implies that you possess such power. And I thought we agreed long ago, as rules of engagement, that we would limit our discussion to only the 'content.' Not the 'motivation.'
2) How do you prove intent?
3) Given the non-continuity and incoherence manifested in some of your presentations, how do we know that you're actually speaking from a position of knowledge when your speech betrays such command?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can only assume that it is bad faith when you doggedly continue to spread misinformation, despite being corrected numerous times and given the references that would enable you to correct your misunderstandings.

Today's complete error in your description of how rear diffusers work (other thread) is a perfect example. We can all be certain that (1) you won't acknowledge your error, and (2) you won't consult the reference to correct your misunderstanding, and (3) you'll happily continue to spread that particular piece of misinformation. I'd call doing that: bad faith.
The Following User Says Thank You to JulianEdgar For This Useful Post:
aerohead (12-22-2020)