View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
Johnny Mullet
Hi-Tech Redneck

Send a message via AIM to Johnny Mullet Send a message via MSN to Johnny Mullet
I dare the publisher of that article find the Geo Metro of his choice no matter what condition, running or not, as long as it's complete and give me the car and $1000.00 cash and I will prove that he is nothing but a propaganda freak and his written words are worth less than the ink used to write the article.

The only reason smaller cars are deemed unsafe is because most American vehicles are huge, gas sucking, ecokillers bought by people who have been spoiled with cheap gas prices since we started driving cars. To tell you the truth, paying $4.00 per gallon for gas is still pretty cheap compared to the rest of the world.

I truly look forward to seeing $8.00 to $12.00 per gallon and I hope an increase in fuel prices like this happens real soon. Why? Because I am curious to see what happens in this country when we have to pay what our European friends have been paying for many years. Maybe then then the car manufacturers will truly build something economical and cheap like the Metro was in it's day. Maybe when the entire country is forced to drive less or make some serious decisions in what they are using for transportation then we can have a cleaner, greener planet to live on.

That article pissed me off.

GeoMetroforum.com - got mpg?