View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 08:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
JulianEdgar
Banned

Thanked 1,605 Times in 1,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
You don't know the half of it. The forum had 61 members in the last 24 hours. The most members online over 24 hours was 356, 12-11-2014. At the moment it's you, me, kach22i and redpoint5. Zero lurkers.
I said ‘so far I have seen’. Are you implying that there are actually heaps of people here doing this testing?

Quote:
I probably put 30 miles on the Metro in the last 30 days. Half of that was a run up to Coburg to throw down a cash payment.
The forum is called Ecomodder. But you can choose not to do any mods, of course.

Quote:
I used to enjoy the Aerodynamics subforum, trying to help newbies and sharing Aerodynamic Oddities as I found them. Maybe I'll just go back to The Lounge, since we can't talk current events or climate it's pretty peaceful there.
I think one of the major shortcomings of this subforum has been that guessing from pictures has been equated with giving good advice. Imagine doing similarly in other areas of car modification. “Yep, I’ve seen the pic of your new springs and they look like they’ll work well.”

Last edited by JulianEdgar; 01-10-2021 at 09:00 AM..