View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blue Angel
EcoModding Apprentice

Previous Car - '12 Chevrolet Cruze Eco MT
Team Chevy
90 day: 44.29 mpg (US)

535d XDrive - '16 BMW 535d M-Sport
For Sale: 2012 Cruze 6-Speed Manual

Sadly it's time to sell my Cruze Eco. 8 years and lots of fun later, it's time to move on to something different.

If anyone in Eastern Ontario or Western Quebec is interested in my car, here's the Auto Trader ad link:

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/chevrole...=5_6_6&sprx=25

Anyone who's been around this forum long enough will probably remember some of my posts after buying this car in June 2012.

It has separate winter (OEM Eco) and summer (ASA GT06) wheels with top-tier tires for both. The car is super clean - I'd bet fairly surely you wouldn't find a cleaner car this age/mileage. If anyone knows Ottawa, a majority of those miles are Cruzing the parkway between Orleans and downtown (I work in Gatineau) doing 70 km/h, so relatively few stone chips and the windshield hasn't been sandblasted all to heck from winter highway driving.

This is a super fuel efficient car and is fun to drive, the reason I bought it. The fuel efficiency dropped slightly when I changed from the factory LRR all-season tires to a more performance oriented tire for the summer, but that could easily be rectified by changing back to a LRR tire. The oil has been changed religiously with synthetic at 12,000km intervals (the dash says to change at ~18,000kms) and requires no top-ups between changes.

Send me a message if interested. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6323.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	29966