View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 04:10 PM   #35 (permalink)
JulianEdgar
Banned

Thanked 1,605 Times in 1,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
The information I've presented is just to add some seasoning to a fairly tasty recipe.
No, as always, the information you've added a mish-mash of irrelevancies, misunderstandings, confusion and weird theories.

In addition, again as always, you are quoting material that shows you have a poor / zero understanding of the topic. There are so many mistakes in what you have written that it would be far easier to pick out the one or two correct points than address all the errors.

I must remember to take a copy of some of these posts so I can use them in a book one day about how much rubbish is disseminated on automotive discussion groups. But to be honest, I don't think readers would believe me. (I'll just use "Maximum torque occurs @ approx. A/F = 13:1" - that will cause anyone who has ever done any dyno tuning to just fall over laughing.)

If you want to write about engine management, I suggest that you actually learn something about the subject first. This will help you, it starts at the very basics and then goes right through to Bosch Motronic, etc. (The version that's just been published in Korean on the left.)

The Following User Says Thank You to JulianEdgar For This Useful Post:
aerohead (01-15-2021)