View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 06:03 PM   #777 (permalink)
Hersbird
Master EcoModder

Dark Egg - '12 VW Touraeg
Thanked 1,178 Times in 807 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Get the Roadster.
You would think just not putting the top on would cost less, but I'm sure they will come up with a reason it's more. I personally hate sitting in the sun on a motorcycle or convertible, I think the roof is one of the best parts. I also dislike sweating in a helmet, but Montana doesn't care, although I still used to wear one. Made me feel a little more responsible and my bike didn't have any windscreen. I'd probably not wear a helmet on the Arcimoto roadster. Does it still have belts? That would seem bad to be belted in with no rollover protection although I bet it's hard to roll. With uneven pavement and curbs or collisions anything is possible.

I was just looking at an auction of a totaled 2015 Dodge Caravan that looked pretty good with a broken out front windshield and a broken up rear hatch. Then look inside and it's just terrible. A deer had passed all the way thru front and out the back window desingrating along the way. I hope there was only a driver as that seat looked untouched.