View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 04:12 PM   #938 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I imagine that it is 100.00% safe for me because I will never be associated with one. Therefore their statement is false because it is impossible to be safer, let alone much safer, therefore Aptera is run by liars!

If I ever had time to spare, I would set up a desk above Dad's old treadmill and stream myself playing WoW while walking on a treadmill and using a beer helmet, just never with alcohol.

Saturday night I bought Winco's biggest salad and underscored a recent frustration.

I spend far too much of my time eating!

I was the slowest person that I knew before I joined the Army. I also ate more than anyone I knew. I eat less now, but I still spend too long eating. Before I started writing progress reports I bought some green V8 and protein shakes.

Before I went to bed I ate that big Winco salad and it took two hours.

Two hours!

How high would eating a salad rank on your favorite activities?!

I missed sleep because of a salad!

My first experiment would be chugging Slim Fast shakes with the confounding variable of using a computer on a treadmill, but since I threw up when I did this before, I don't see the variables canceling each other.

I told a friend that multitasking quote the other day and she responded "Obviously you are doing something wrong."

I don't know how to eat while gaming. Cereal, so I can eat and drink with one hand without looking?

As long as I don't spill on my keyboard!

I couldn't even do that with my current setup, sitting in an old recliner, with my television on a stand.

I once read a book on time management and it asked "How much brainpower do you really need to eat that sandwich?!"

I can watch YouTube and browse Imgur and Ecomodder while eating, but I cannot write anything, and if people keep messaging me while I am trying to work I need to turn off notifications so I can focus.

That got problematic with my girlfriend while I wrote reports. What was I supposed to do, tell her "Still writing reports!" each time she asked for an update?

She asked for updates 10-20 times!

Have any of you been productive today? What was it like?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.png
Views:	43
Size:	329.4 KB
ID:	30371   Click image for larger version

Name:	480c7d272c36496aad7670b47dcf0f99.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	30372