View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 05:03 AM   #156 (permalink)
JulianEdgar
Banned

Thanked 1,605 Times in 1,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekke View Post
I just wrote what aptera engineers said on the video I watched one week ago. If you think they don`t know what they are talking about go teach them how the make their car even better. I am sure they like to make it even more efficient.
Again, I am not sure if it is a language issue but that is irrelevant to what I wrote.

Quote:
I really don`t like the way you think you know it all. If you have nothing add extra information about the topic why comment something which is not true and blame others?
And in turn, I don't like it how you make multiple (over many posts) pseudo-definitive statements that are actually completely wrong and so are misleading of others.

We've seen how, unfortunately, your on-road testing techniques are laughably bad and your claims of drag reductions (again, unfortunately) are quite ludicrous.

Now you make statements like; "That same system [ie zero cooling drag] would not be possible in ICE vehicle as it creates so much more extra heat." Again, completely wrong.

Ignorance (in the true sense of the word) is always fine, misleading others through definitive statements, that are in fact wrong, is not fine.

Do some research - buy those SAE papers, talk to top car aerodynamacists, do proper on-road testing. Yes it costs money and takes effort. That's the real world.

I never, ever, ever, make statements here that I can't back up with evidence like this.

It would be much better if others, like you, did the same.