View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 05:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,207 Times in 4,640 Posts
strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianEdgar View Post
Given that your theories are often quite strange - some would call them bizarre - it helps if you explain what you're actually trying to postulate.

As has been pointed out, you haven't done so - and so telling us to re-read what you've written is not much help.
Someone with critical thinking skills might reflect upon what they've said. I'm trying to trigger that activity.
You'll write, 'X is.' And we say, 'bunk!'
Twenty-eight days later you'll write, ' X & Y is.' Finally providing the qualifier we would have expected to see in the original remark, twenty-eight days earlier.
If you'd prefaced your original comment with the information you come up with 28-dayes later, we'd all have been far ahead. But you didn't. You don't appear to know the difference, so it won't mean anything to you, as it does to us.
And so it makes us the bad guy for calling you on it. And none of your compatriots appear to know the difference either. Triply complicating the situation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completing the course in Thermodynamics would solve a lot of your issues. I can't take the course for you. And I can't understand it for you either.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can tell you with extremely high confidence, that you'd be in a far better position to write ( and argue ) about cooling systems if you had some background in thermodynamics. That's why it's a mandatory part of the engineering curriculum. If nothing else, just study the 2nd Law.
You're close to the goal line. A little more training camp will get you into the inzone, no problem.