View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
rmay635703
home of the odd vehicles

Silver - '10 Chevy Cobalt XFE
What would you do if you learned you originated the Babby meme?

Good Lord,

I recently discovered That the ancient and famous “How is Babby Formed” meme was due
to stuff I **** posted after being extremely disappointed with how people rot engrish qestion at Yahoo Answers.

Not sure if I should be ashamed or proud of my active efforts to mock how people wrote on Yahoo answers back in the day.

The response in question I actually constructed from someone else’s very offensive but mostly grammatically correct diatribe about a recent event, I had no respect for the point of view and deconstructed the paragraph and deleted a bunch of stuff then tried to change as many words into nonsense as possible re-organizing the words in each sentence where possible.

I felt so bad about mocking the subpar leet speak I had to add sorry for your lots on the end to make sure they didn’t think I was just mocking them.

Not my best work either (I had modified dozens of perfectly logical paragraphs into nonsense for that site) my Pesident Grog Brush Irate gwar response to the
Support the troops guy was better
but I guess if I gave folks a laugh whatever

Amusing to see my old work creating copy pasta for 6 years and never realizing

At that time I was on dialup and rarely went on Reddit, back in the day I would have gotten a real kick out of knowing I was sponsored on something awefull

Ah well probably best they didn’t figure out I was “that guy” that originated the cavemansplain.

Truey Sorry for your lots.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kno...s-babby-formed

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmay635703 For This Useful Post:
MetroMPG (05-12-2021), ME_Andy (05-09-2021)