View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 02:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Prius Plug-in - '12 Toyota Prius Plug-in
90 day: 57.64 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)
Thanked 4,378 Times in 3,353 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmay635703 View Post
Good Lord,

I recently discovered That the ancient and famous “How is Babby Formed” meme was due
to stuff I **** posted after being extremely disappointed with how people rot engrish qestion at Yahoo Answers.

Not sure if I should be ashamed or proud of my active efforts to mock how people wrote on Yahoo answers back in the day.
Awesome! I've somehow missed that this whole time.

I've got a few I'm trying to get to catch on.

YODO (You only die once) - It means the same as YOLO, only stated from the other end.

It isn't what it isn't - It means the same as "it is what it is"; an entirely pointless thing to say, but it is what it is.

Unlike- Used frequently in a sentence in place of "like". "You know, unlike, I didn't want to go out with the guy, but unlike, I didn't have a good excuse not to go".

I know what you mean - Response to every sentence that ends with "you know what I mean". It's awkward and pointless to hear you know what I mean?

gawk, ogle, or perhaps squint - Used by politicians and political commentators to begin an answer to any and every question in place of "look", just to spice things up and convince us there's a little bit of life and creativity left in that mind.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!