View Single Post
Old 05-31-2021, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
JulianEdgar
Banned

Thanked 1,605 Times in 1,136 Posts
My new book - A Century of Car Aerodynamics

My new book - A Century of Car Aerodynamics - is now available.

While writing it, I had a number of people giving me feedback on the draft. Here are some of their comments:

"Someone once said that to know where you are going you need to know where you have come from. Julian Edgar's new book provides car aerodynamicists with a vivid and detailed understanding of how we got here over the past 100 years." - Jeff Howell, Visiting Professor Loughborough University and former head of Aerodynamics at Rover, Jaguar Land Rover and Tata Motors European Technical Centre.

"This book takes you on a fascinating and engrossing journey through the history of automotive aerodynamics, highlighting notable milestones in learning and technology, but also bringing real humanity to some of the illustrious names of the field, and adding illuminating context to their work." - Rob Palin, Tesla lead aerodynamcist for the development of the Model S

"A fascinating and well-researched trip through history that will expand the understanding of anyone interested in vehicle aerodynamics." - Jon Young, aerodynamics enthusiast on EM

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulianEdgar For This Useful Post:
aerohead (06-01-2021), freebeard (05-31-2021), me and my metro (05-31-2021)