View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,223 Times in 4,650 Posts
Vman 455 (tyrant)

Under what authority is Vman 455 closing threads? This isn't the first time.
Does MetroMPG or any of the other moderators know this is happening?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When a member impugns the character of another in a public setting, and the injured party publishes information in self-defense, and then experiences immediate censorship, how does this serve the spirit of contribution at the forum, and any incentive to continue, when attacked at every turn, and by the same clique?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PATENTS, and especially their illustrations, I consider to be an enormously important resource for visual information to those pondering aerodynamic modifications.
Julian Edgar has just published an entire book full of 'illustrations.' I'm not sure why, and I've asked him to please explain the premise of the book, and any take-away he might have considered potential readers might derive from this collection.
Pressure drag is profile drag, which some refer to as 'shape' drag.
I would think that, the study of shapes and their associated Cds would be a lesson in itself. And my college fluid dynamics text 'thinks' the same thing. They call it dimensional analysis.
I'm willing to suffer a degree of constructive criticism as well as a bit of uncivil discourse, however, when an individual closes the door on discourse, we may run the risk of throwing the baby out with the bath water.
And again I ask. Who is Vman 455, his qualifications, and authority to act unilaterally without council from at least the owner of Ecomodeer.com ?