View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 12:49 PM   #32 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,227 Times in 4,654 Posts
lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianEdgar View Post
In fact, California98Civic, I was thinking about you the other day.

There (what 5-6 months ago - more?) was Aerohead saying point-blank that fastbacks always had less lift than squarebacks.

And there were you, agreeing with him... and then desperately trying to find a tech paper - any tech reference - that actually supported this nonsense.

You found quite a few interesting tech sources, but - of course - none supported the falsehood that Aerohead was promulgating.

Then you went really quiet.

I just don't understand why, when you looked at the good evidence you'd found, you simply didn't say: 'Aerohead, actually you're wrong on this one.'

It's bizarre - all I can assume is that people would rather that falsehoods are repeatedly spread here, as long as they can 'stay loyal' to Aerohead.
I attempted to create a dedicated thread in which to address these issues, only to have it immediately killed by your associate Vman455.
He's just summarily killed my thread on US PATENT illustrations, which would have been exactly the type of pictorial information any member or guest might use in contemplation of modifications.
You attack me, then metaphorically kill me as soon as I attempt to clarify.
Do I shut you down when you may mistakes?
In the United States, someone is considered innocent of a crime until found guilty in a court of law.
During pre-trial discovery, the defendant is allowed to assemble prima facie evidence, germane to the particulars of the case.
You allege me to commit crimes, then unilaterally shut down my avenues for explanation and defense.
Which would put you behind bars in the United States.