Thread: Thank you
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 04:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
JulianEdgar
Banned

Thanked 1,605 Times in 1,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Zachary View Post
Exactly. Just because one person believes in HHO generators and another is absolutely sure they don't work doesn't mean that they can't respectfully get along. There are a lot of things I don't agree with on this site posted by others, but I don't take it personal. That doesn't mean I keep quiet either. But if they want to keep thinking that their way of thinking is better than mine that's fine because that's what I do to them. We can all peacefully disagree.

But like I said before, this a forum, nothing more. Edgar Julian seems to believe this is some kind of an encyclopedia collaboration. There are the Ecomods and Hypermiling lists that are kind of an official reference. But not everything that's put on the forums makes it there.
Edgar Julian actually believes that a discussion group should give advice founded on fact. Bizarre, eh? What an extraordinarily notion!

"But if they want to keep thinking that their way of thinking is better than mine that's fine because that's what I do to them."

Maybe that's why the US is in the state it is currently in? (And after such a glorious technological history....)

Because people babble absolute crap like this?

Last edited by JulianEdgar; 07-24-2021 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: fixed typo - 'what' changed to 'why'