Thread: Thank you
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 10:55 AM   #23 (permalink)
Isaac Zachary
High Altitude Hybrid

Avalon - '13 Toyota Avalon HV
90 day: 40.45 mpg (US)

Prius - '06 Toyota Prius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotrsko View Post
Gee, I was hoping the screen door didn't whack a posterior. Hope in one hand.....
Wait a minute! Is that a fact? Only facts can be posted on forums. Do you have the propper documentation to prove that as fact?

Mr. Julian... The thing is that if you have posted facts I have a hard time finding them through all your emotions. Everything seems to bother you. And that's what I get from your posts. Why not just state your facts and move on?

I find a lot of people who are perhaps a lot less knowledgeable than you a lot more helpful, simply because they are kind and patient.

If I ask something like "would putting wings on my car make it more efficient" or "I think that tractor tires on my car may get me better fuel mileage" a kind "that probably won't work, but you can try if you'd like" would go so much farther than a harsh "YOU FOOL!" would.

Even if I'm suggesting to others that HHO generators, the color of their paint and rabbit's feet are good ideas a kind "I don't think those suggestions would work" is a lot better than "GET OUT OF HERE!"

The reason is you can't control what others post. You can only control what you post, so make them good and others will benefit.

Last edited by Isaac Zachary; 07-24-2021 at 11:04 AM..

The Following User Says Thank You to Isaac Zachary For This Useful Post:
Yippeekyaa (07-24-2021)