Thread: Thank you
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2021, 07:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
JulianEdgar
Banned

Thanked 1,605 Times in 1,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Zachary View Post
Wait a minute! Is that a fact? Only facts can be posted on forums. Do you have the propper documentation to prove that as fact?

Mr. Julian... The thing is that if you have posted facts I have a hard time finding them through all your emotions. Everything seems to bother you. And that's what I get from your posts. Why not just state your facts and move on?

I find a lot of people who are perhaps a lot less knowledgeable than you a lot more helpful, simply because they are kind and patient.

If I ask something like "would putting wings on my car make it more efficient" or "I think that tractor tires on my car may get me better fuel mileage" a kind "that probably won't work, but you can try if you'd like" would go so much farther than a harsh "YOU FOOL!" would.

Even if I'm suggesting to others that HHO generators, the color of their paint and rabbit's feet are good ideas a kind "I don't think those suggestions would work" is a lot better than "GET OUT OF HERE!"

The reason is you can't control what others post. You can only control what you post, so make them good and others will benefit.
I think that one line summarises your viewpoint: Why not just state your facts and move on?

Facts are facts because they're facts, not because they're "my facts".

Again, it seems pretty obvious - a fact is a thing that is known or proved to be true.

Much information that is posted here is incorrect, and has been over a very long period.

I have this bizarre notion that it is better for people modifying their cars to be given correct information. Weird, huh?