View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 02:58 PM   #625 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.18 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I finally got my 2020 W-2! :)

I called again, actually got someone, asked for my 2020 W-2, and my 2019 one showed up after 10 minutes!

I asked for the 2020 one again and eventually got that.

I went to upload it and Navy Federal, after having me verify my identity (for the hundredth time!) and check "Remember this computer" (for the hundredth time!) it didn't show my other W-2 and the 2 1099s. I uploaded them again and the new document.

Navy Federal claimed that all of them were blurry. They weren't scans, they were PDFs generated from the computer.

That is like telling me that my text document is blurry!

I doubt they will like my recent paystubs. I don't have access to my own account in the third payroll company we recently started using, so I uploaded the last ones I can access. They want my end-of-year paystubs, so I verified my identity (for the hundred and first time!) and check "Remember this computer" (for the hundred and first time!) downloaded one from ADP, figured out that we previously used Bill.com, and uploaded my last paystub of 2019, but it doesn't show my pay-to-date.

I don't think they will like that.

It looks like I need to upload a purchase agreement before they will process my application, but I am not making an offer for a house until I know that I qualify!

I e-mailed my handler to verify that they do VA renovation loans. The website says they do, but that wasn't an option when I applied.

They sent me a copy of my credit report. I scored 788-807. Every bureau claimed that my revolving debt was too high and that I don't have a recent history of loan payments.

I have zero debt.