View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 01:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hersbird
Master EcoModder

Dark Egg - '12 VW Touraeg
Thanked 1,177 Times in 807 Posts
I'm so happy with the deal I got on the Pacifica after seeing used car prices. I don't know why they were doing it, the chip shortage hadn't kicked in or something, but they had $5000 rebates on the redesigned 2021 and I bet even bigger rebates on the leftover 2020s which there were 5 available in a 200 mile radius.
Also mine was the most basic hybrid version with just cold weather package added but that still gives it a 8.4" screen with carplay,android auto, and a full set of adaptive cruise, lane correction, auto braking, etc.

So it was $42,000 msrp with destination charges, I paid that, but got the $5000 off. So now I'm $37,000 in it but I also will get most if not all a $7500 tax rebate, so it's really under $30k.
Now I am looking at selling but only because it looks like Vroom might give be $40k for it. It's still perfect and has very low miles. Then I'll just do this tax thing over next year. The problem is finding something available. I just walked in to the Chrysler dealer and this van had just rolled off the truck still in shipping plastics etc.