View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 09:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,607 Times in 7,088 Posts
Quote:
Well, I am going to see if there are any Camries for sale in the Phoenix area--and rentals up here.
What was the definition of doing something over and over expecting a different result?

I have found that the vehicle that brings other people the most joy is a Beige Beetle. Here's one for $14K in Tuscon right now.

Quote:
Everything works, from the original horn to the dome light, wipers, blinkers, defrost, gas gauge etc. This is like a brand new vehicle. 0 leaks. Headliner and upholstery are in excellent shape
Factory rear window pop outs and roof rack included
Call 562 533 6958 if interested
That as much as a new FUV. The chrome yellow $1K 1974 Superbeetle in Lake Have-a-sue City is or should be gone

Others here.

How about this, while I was looking for that page, I found an ad for the same wheels as on my Superbeetle

Quote:
FS: 1965 911/912 Lemmerz Rims date 1.65 Price: $7500 + ship
1965 SWB 911/912 4.5jX15 rims (3), 3.9mm centers, unrestored original condition, date 1.65. These are the rarest and most sought after early SWB rims. Picture is not the rims, just a placeholder as the rims are in secured storage. Paypal users pay all fees.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifi...php?id=2518195

These are the same wheels, except I have five (spare included).

I need to 3D print some hub covers.