View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #61 (permalink)
Curly1
EcoModding Lurker

Princess - '08 Chevy HHR LSSR
90 day: 23.66 mpg (US)
Sorry for the Rant

Sorry for the rant but I feel strongly about this. Just like with drunk driving it usually an innocent bystander that gets killed and not the one doing the "Brake check" or something else stupid. If it was only them that got killed then I would not say anything about drunk driving, road rage or what ever it is you do to cause road rage. I would say go for it and have fun. Fact is others get hurt and killed for stupid actions sometimes.
Road Rage is bad but it is usually caused it by cutting someone off, holding them up, flipping them off or what ever it takes for them to blow a fuse.
Someone wants by then let them by, I do not care if I am going 90 miles an hour if someone comes up behind me I let them by as quickly as possible. No silliy little games, hand signals or anything else.
While you may have good intentions for trying to slow someone down maybe they can put that on your headstone.
We have all made mistakes in driving and life in general but do not look for trouble or cause trouble or you may find it.
I am on this site to learn how to get better gas mileage out of my car not to learn how to piss off people and cause trouble. Curly