View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 12:17 PM   #91 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,554 Times in 7,041 Posts
"There was no take-over of Birmingham schools."
Quote:
Police knew grooming gangs were targeting Birmingham ...
Search domain birminghammail.co.ukhttps://www.birminghammail.co.uk › news › midlands-news › police-knew-grooming-gangs-were-9518461
West Midlands Police knew five years ago that Asian grooming gangs were targeting children outside schools across the city - but failed to make the threat public. Documents obtained by the...
I think this app thing you use is gaslighting you.

"It is a podcast - so you can't watch it. "

Don't use apps. Best as I can see, they're a crippled browser that won't let you browse.

Podcast of the Lout Eaters have their own website (www.lotuseaters.com/) and are available on Youtube and the one vBulletin censors (sounds like b*t_chute). They are local to UK and have covered the story, I can't be bothered to find a direct link, the story depresses me.

Last night I discovered The Ultimate Johyn Prine Playlist. The first entry a new (to me) John Prine song.

"I ain't got nobody Hangin' round my doorstep Ain't got no loose change Just a hangin' round my jeans If you see somebody Would you send em' over my way I could use some help here With a can of pork and beans ."