View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 03:20 PM   #865 (permalink)
JSH
AKA - Jason

Adventure Seeker - '04 Chevy Astro - Campervan
90 day: 17.3 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,069 Times in 1,399 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post

The other night I received a notification for an allegedly VA-eligible mobile home that Mom actually likes. It is somehow both nicer and cheaper than I expected to see in the foreseeable future.

My 2 goals for yesterday morning were to tour the house and get a salvage title for the Camry, but instead I tried to help my friend get a mailbox to establish residency and transfer her CDL.

I asked my realtor to see the property and she promptly asked if I wanted to make an offer. I had my friend drive us there and we walked around, then we performed Formation 14B so she could look through the windows.

I sent my realtor my preapproval letter, she asked me some questions, and at 0030 she sent me a contract to sign, but I was supposed to finish my brother's financial report 10 days ago, and I really need to finish!
So after telling us about how you missed out on great houses due to realtor delays you then turn around at tell us you are too busy to sign the paperwork on an offer for an underpriced home in a hot market?

If this home is really a deal time is critical.