View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 07:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
JSH
AKA - Jason

Adventure Seeker - '04 Chevy Astro - Campervan
90 day: 17.3 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,067 Times in 1,397 Posts
Nothing you can do but keep calling them. I moved older relatives away from Tracfone years ago because their customer service and technical service is awful. Nothing works like it should the first time and then you have to keep calling to find the handful of reps that actually know how to fix your problem. I found it very hit or miss.

$7 a month for all phones is a great price. But is sound like she is paying$7 on top of a landline bill. That is when dropping the landline as switching to unlimited cellular makes a lot of sense (and cents). Mints $20 a month is with 10 gig of data but there is also a $15 a month plan with 4GB of data. Mint uses T-Mobile.

I'm sure they are cheaper plans than Mint but Mint has shown good coverage and zero hassle since I switched to them. Cricket was good too as is AT&T prepaid's yearly plans

I'm using Mint's $20 10 GB plan while my wife is on AT&T's 8GB plan for $300 a year. I like to mix and max providers to maximize the chance of having service in remote areas. (My work phone is Verizon on a global unlimited plan)

Last edited by JSH; 04-26-2022 at 08:20 PM..