View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 11:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,584 Times in 7,068 Posts
Quote:
No.

I think he lives not too far from me
ecomodder.com/forum/member-julianedgar.html
General Information
Last Activity: 08-14-2021 01:35 PM

Last Post: Thank you 07-28-2021 02:03 AM
Find all posts by JulianEdgar

His posts are still here but he's not. He and another long-time member engaged like counter-rotating spur gears -- lotsa sparks.

Julain Edgar' books, Youtube videos and [especially] Autospeed articles are an invaluable contribution; but it became apparent that he doesn't know how to behave in public. Well, a little backwater corner of the public.

'Northwest of Normal' was a slogan for the Eugene Celebration around the turn of the Century.

Watching to see how many posts are required now.

edit: The don't let the door hit you' post:
Quote:
After further moderator discussion ...
Correction: thread closed permanently. Enough dead horse beating.

Also, Julian Edgar has been banned.

For a person who makes a living from communcation, there was a surprisingly large, persistent and counter-productive blind spot in his approach to participating in this forum.

That's not to say that he isn't right in many of the things he says. That's the irony!

And it's why us moderators have taken so long to come to this decision after more than a few discussions over a lengthy period.

---

All the best in your future projects, Mr. Edgar. I have personally enjoyed, appreciated and learned from your work going back more than a decade.