View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 01:41 AM   #54 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.18 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
The fourth screen is off-center so you can have the box fan blow fresh air in your general direction?

I felt surprised when I saw that Linus Sebastion (Linus Tech Tips) used a camera like that at home.

I have a Razer webcam. I don't have any idea how everything compares. I paid $100 and then saw a similar-looking one at Big Lots for $20.

Both have ring lights, but it looks like the Packard Bell one, which is discounted to $12(!) is much smaller, so that ring light would be more like a flashlight.

Also, I cannot find anyone saying what the framerate is.

That doesn't sound encouraging.

The ring light is dimmable, but it is on the cord, which makes sense for a headset, but not something behind your monitor.

Neither Walmart or Amazon carry it, but the former has a similar-looking onnnnn unit which allegedly does 2,560x1,440 at 30hz for $30.

That wasn't available when I bought mine!

Razer says it was the webcam of the year in 2020, but I can only find results for 2021 and 2022. Apparently they doubled the framerate, but also doubled the price.

Additionally, they replaced the ring light with a sensor.

If that produces the same-quality image without a bright light in my eyes I am in!

The onn webcam is only rated 4 stars, but a clearance vinsic one looks similar, boasts 4k, and is the same price.

Clearance.

Also not sold in-store.

My webcam is out-of-stock, but rated 5 stars. However, someone on the marketplace has it for $66.88, although somehow it is only rated 4.1.

I tried long and hard to find an ultrawide monitor so I could have all of my data visible when I write progress reports, but my Samsung 4k television was significantly cheaper, with much more area.

I would love a curved screen.

Does anyone have a curved screen?

Mom randomly stopped on a clip from a clip show, like some niche community's answer to SNL, because world-class comedians are hit and miss.

Absolute nobodies are totally worth watching!

Some guy found a genie and wished for $1,000,000, a big curved television, and a werelephant.

The television looks 32" and the guy acted underwhelmed, like a curved television wasn't lifechanging, like he had hoped.

I just cannot imagine wishing for a television, but maybe "I wish for all of the information that I need to produce 50" curved 8k televisions when I was 6!"