View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 09:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gassipper
EcoModding Lurker

Pinky - '92 Honda Civic VX
Turtle VX owners advise needed

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well. This is my first post on Ecomodder so forgive me if this has already been asked. I have a 1992 Honda Civic VX and I have had it for about 8 years now. I love the car. For what it is it drives and rides great even after 322,000 miles. It is not a powerhouse by any means but that is not why I got it. I know there are some things special about the VX (like lean burn) so my question is specifically geared towards other VX owners (Civic HX and Insight owners are welcome to chime in as well). What are some ways to best take advantage of the benefits the VX has to offer? I am already running max side wall psi for the tires, I have an HAI, and Insight drums. Other than that the car is bone stock. My daily commute is in the foothills of NC so lots of rolling hills. The speed limit on my drive varies from 45-55 MPH. I am currently getting 48ish MPG. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I am aiming to average 55MPG but of course the higher the better. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for your responses!

The Following User Says Thank You to Gassipper For This Useful Post:
Drifter (06-16-2022)