View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
seuadr
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
A decision will have to be made about a target Cd and your choice of 'design', as it will heavily impact the complexity of fabrication.
so - that is a really good point - i have no idea what target Cd i want, much less what i currently have (well, i don't have anything .. yet.. but when i do..)

Now, the stock B300 is 79 inches wide by 80 inches tall exterior, the interior cargo height is 54 inches. the height of the camper is between 66 and 70 inches reportedly (i've seen people report anywhere from 5ft 6" to 5 ft 10" but most seem to settle right around 5ft 8") so it is ~16 inches taller than wide at the front. I haven't found any info about how much wider it is, but i've seen several with queen mattresses in the back and they go wall to wall supporting that it is at least 86" (i'm taking a swag at ~3" either side interior to exterior at a bare minimum.

given how the mirrors look in relation to the sides, i'd take another swag at it is probably at least 12" wider than that, lets call it 8ft 4" wide for giggles.

i can't find any info on frontal dimensions so getting an idea of drag is going to delayed until i have one i can physically inspect i fear.

still, i think that there appears to be significant opportunity anyhow.
The Following User Says Thank You to seuadr For This Useful Post:
aerohead (08-08-2022)