View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 08:29 PM   #45 (permalink)
Cordonutts
EcoModding Lurker

Location: Morgan Co. West by god; secondarily, Lancaster Co. PA
Oh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwichse View Post
I prefer this guy's stove:

Side note: don't fall down the rabbit hole of watching all that guy's videos. Even if many of them are absolutely mesmerizing to watch...
Dag, you beat me to it.
I was gonna drop his name, and then ask OP if there was a particular purpose for the project (maybe I didn’t get to that point in the thread yet) and, what were you trying to make?
I love his channel. He has some new vids out but I like to save em up so I can watch a bunch at a time.

If y’all haven’t heard of her before and want some binge worthy material,
Look up liziqi. I would post a link of her building her kiln in attempt to remain relevant to source post but, I can’t do that yet.
But! I would bet this crowd would eat her up- An easy on the eyes renaissance lady, beautiful county setting, with amazing quality videography. It’s also just very calming. Thank me later!! Or not if it’s not your cup of tea. The first video of hers I found was the one of her crafting an entire set of furniture out of bamboo and hand tools for her gma.
She is like, a lowkey bada$s.

I wish her and primitive tech could collaborate on something.

Last edited by Cordonutts; 10-03-2022 at 12:16 AM.. Reason: Ok well, I think I found some explanation as to why you were doing this..