View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 04:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Mom keeps saying she wants a new stove. Some of her burners have difficulty lighting. I put a cookie sheet upside-down on the left side. Once both light I move it out of the way and turn off the burner I am not using.

I bought a firestarter from Harbor Freight and Mom threw it away.

I keep asking when she wants me to fix it and she keeps saying that she has a home warranty, but since she pays $25 monthly and has a $50 copay, she wants to cancel.

Like with the range hood, she just wants to replace it, but she wants an electric stove, which will cost more (at least monthly), and she needs to have 220 put in.

I keep wondering if we can sell the current one on Facebook Marketplace and let me fix the fan before they install the new one.

I really need to do paperwork for my second agency.

By the way, I may finally get my brother as a client. His SLP dropped us. Strangely, she, not the boss, assigned a new SLP, who just graduated.

I needed to train the old one, I don't want to train the new one!

The old one said the new one would text her that night.

That was Friday?

We haven't heard.

Also, she is pregnant, so she will have maternity leave.
This SLP said the other one is building her caseload, but even with 6 clients her agency pays her more than I earn with 13--and her husband is a doctor, but he is in his residency, and all of our residents move away once they finish, so we will probably go back and forth with different SLPs until we finally get someone stable--until they reassign us again.

Then there are our connection problems, which seemed to be part of why the SLP dropped us, although she said she is discontinuing all of her teleclients.

Arizona pays less for teletherapy now and it will be less still January First, potentially one-third what we receive for rural clients in-person.