View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 01:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
That has thirteen videos about Saturns!

I was totally going to work on projects today, but my stomach was messed up. It is a mild annoyance now, but my brother keeps coughing, and he has a fever.
I have had a negligible fever all week, but I am hardly coughing.

Hey! My throat feels okay!

I gave my brother a bag of cough drops and he ate three immediately.

It is awesome how I will repeatedly and loudly tell him to or to not do something and he completely ignores me.

Before the pandemic a friend realized that my brother wasn't washing his hands, and now telling him to wash his hands is just another routine--if he remembers he will make sounds until we remember.

However despite telling him "roll up your sleeves, water first, rub your hands together, and use your wrist" he never rolls up his sleeves, always gets soap first, and not only does he never rub his hands together, he never holds more than his fingertips under the water.

Sometimes he turns off the water with his wrist, but often I remind him and he uses his hand.

Every single time he goes to the bathroom I am supposed to stop what I am doing and not provide step-by-step instructions because he will ignore me, but hold the arms of my adult brother, and make him do everything as correctly as possible.