View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 04:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
My first [and last?] box arrived

MREs were much more tolerable with a healthy dose of sriracha sauce!

Mom and my brother didn't get up until noon. He used his iPad to ask Mom for breakfast and then asked me to make it.

"Did you actually play your iPad for Mom?"
"He did!" Mom shouted from the other room.

Well, as usual there were so many dishes in the sink that weren't mine that I couldn't cook, so I grabbed a big red chest and started putting dirty dishes in there.

Mom ranted and raved as she cleaned the pan she always uses in the sink I just cleared out.

There weren't any leftovers I could heat up for breakfast, so I was going to make myself scrambled eggs as I made my brother's breakfast and something for Mom.

She only wants toasted English muffins with butter. How healthy!

At one point she yelled at me for not making her two scrambled eggs, then she yelled at me for not making her two hard-boiled eggs.

For a while she had my brother bring her two Baby Bell cheeses, so I ensured he did, but then she yelled at me because she doesn't eat cheese for breakfast [suddenly], she eats English muffins [suddenly]!

She never tells me when she changes her mind, just yells at me for not knowing that which she never said.

I cleaned the rest of her sink junk and the sinks themselves while she made my brother's breakfast.

I always make her muffins, but she never makes anything for me.

I made her muffins and my scrambled eggs after she finished his eggs.

I was halfway through when Hello Fresh arrived.

Mom went through the recipes and said she wasn't cooking anything.

My brother had just asked me to take him to Cal Ranch, so I needed to get him to say what he wanted from there, so now I have the opportunity to take him there and do who knows what else.

If I hurry I should be able to see my day program client--if he is even there today--before my 1600 teleclient.

I still haven't figured out my work password, but I am positive that notes are due today.

I kept going to write them two weeks ago, but my cold kept getting in the way.

I missed a bunch of sessions because of it and then right after I canceled for the second time in a row because I was sick that family dropped me.