View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 04:31 PM   #75 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,709 Posts
Did I mention Compy crashing?

Supposedly the hard drive died and Dell told me to buy another, but it has been running fine since I reinstalled Windows, although I am still reinstalling my programs.

It said that it would keep my documents, but I am finding old versions of them.

That wasted an entire day--except for dropping it to run to Mom's dentist to drive her home after she had a tooth pulled--and driving her to another appointment.

Yesterday was a busy and frustrating day. I'll explain.

No time.

Let me sum up.

I saw 3 clients who are scheduled for other days, commuted 3 hours, went to multiple stores and checked various sites for another cookie tray, bought a 5-gallon paint bucket grid, and strained the rest of the pine needles, glitter, and leaves out of my old motor oil and ATF, but there is water in there, and you can't recycle oil or ATF with water, so I bought another hot plate to boil it.

Mom had me order her an iPhone Excess, yelled at me for doing what she said, and it arrived yesterday, so I set it up even though the new one kept telling me to move it close to the old one.

Side-by-side, with the little one on top of the big one, and with the big one on top clearly weren't close enough.

The only way to get them closer would be to disassemble them!

My brother asked to go to Dollar Tree and Mom asked me to take her along, except she wanted me to drop her off at Walmart, and while I was there I wanted to buy her a case, but while they have ones for i6s, i7s, and i8s, they don't have any for i9s or i10s!

Right.

Summing up.

My brother had us buy him a bunch of stuff, still wanted to stop at Dollar Tree, then Sonic, and Mom had me get gas.

We didn't get home until 2030.