View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 04:24 PM   #91 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,391 Times in 3,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Proves it's a Simulation, since I don't remember it that way.

That's a weird crop and overlay on the cartoon.

So -- you think the trolls are from Styxhexenhammer or Salty Cracker?
As he asked on a nearly daily basis when Covid was still "novel" to those accusing him of vaccine promotion, provide where he said that, in context. Nobody ever has.

It's one of those things where when people make accusations constantly enough, we just incorporate that into our imagination of reality. Like if many people said what a bad driver I was, and how I was constantly getting into wrecks, everyone would just assume that as fact without feeling the need to consult a driving record or detailing an example.

I don't like how quickly Scott blocks and bans people, but I get why he does it, because dummies like that failed cartoonist misportray him.

What is often unclear is whether someone is intentionally misportraying because they are an adversary, or if they are victims of others who intentionally misportray.

That's where I get more inquisitive. If someone believes something incorrect about me, I start a dialog like "how did you come to believe this factually incorrect thing"?

What really befuddles me is how someone can insist that someone else believes a thing, when the person denies it. If someone accuses me of believing the world is flat, and I say I don't believe that, then why insist I do? Your most current evidence is that I say I don't believe the world is flat, and the fact that if I did, I would just say it is. What is my incentive to secretly believe the world is flat but deny it? You just have to believe someone at face value when there's a lack of contradictory evidence.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Last edited by redpoint5; 01-04-2023 at 07:20 PM..