View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
new_bug
EcoModding Lurker

Since you mentioned it, I did find something along those lines, an "updated" version, (T5) Eurovan 3-door doka, (2wd 1.9l td / aaz?) listed on fb marketplace in lebanon OR, I have it in my bookmarks "just for fun" ..not really seriously considering it... almost seems semi reasonable @ $9k, for someone on the west coast usa. I liked everything up through vanagons, never have gone the eurovan route yet. I guess I'm imagining lower to the ground 'mini' trucks, anything resembling, for example 80's datsuns /720, etc as more ideal at this point in time.

Newbie so I can't post links or pictures yet,, eurovan double cab:
facebook dot com/marketplace/item/650871540150692
Quote:
This is the ultimate in utility. Unfortunately we're all priced out of the market. But here you have 5-6 passengers, a short bed and lockable trunk in one vehicle. My panel van got 30MPG and cruised at 75 on I-5.
Also - Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement Aerohead, I've read through many of your posts. I need an open bed about half the time but will be scratching my head and digging further into the concept of any retractable/fabric/softtop canopy type options that are shaped in a way that might reduce drag.