View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Matt Herring
Master EcoModder

Bone's 2010 Prius - '10 Toyota Prius Black
90 day: 56.78 mpg (US)
i love the free miles stat and considering im pretty much a non highway driver...avg about 12000 miles driven a year...some of the more impressive ecomodders on this site should be able to post out of this world free miles from their fuel logs!

id love to see total miles driven...total gallons consumed...free miles driven all added to the fuel log to take it a step further. i keep a pen and paper log so i can track it myself if its too difficult to program into the site.

someone getting 50 mpg might be driving thousands of miles for free every year and its cool to see that! at the same time they might actually be consuming the same amount of fuel as a guy getting 30 mpg if theyre driving alot more miles a year. all told its cool to see just how many free miles and how many gallons of fuel the ecomodder community is saving! without knowing the actual number of vehicles on the ecomodder site i wouldnt be surprised to see hundreds of thousands of free miles and thousands of gallons of fuel saved!

Last edited by Matt Herring; 10-18-2008 at 10:59 PM..