View Single Post
Old 03-13-2023, 11:32 AM   #1472 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
2002 Honda Civic with 226,000 miles in Tempe, AZ for $1,200.

He bought a new car and needs to sell this one before his apartment complex has it towed:
Quote:
This was my first car had it for 2 years honestly really reliable car, selling it cause I got a new car and there no room to put it my apartment complex said that they gunna tow it if I don’t get rid of it I don’t drive it since my new car. Honestly if you looking for a car to get to point A to point B this is the car for you then.
WorldofWarcraft.com

Now for the fun part.

There is always a fun part!

My niece hasn't talked to me in years.
My family doesn't talk to me much and she didn't talk to them for years, either. She didn't invite any of us when she got married, but she wanted the attention and presents, so she announced they were having a big wedding, and didn't invite my brother or I, but she invited our mother, who cannot drive very far, so I lost an entire weekend driving Mom to the vow renewal of her step-granddaughter who doesn't talk to her.

I had suggested that we stay another night and I take my old Accord to the transmission shop, but I wanted to get my sister's permission first, since supposedly it is her car now.

Each of my sisters independently invited us [or at least Mom] to brunch at the house of the sister who lives in Arizona and has the rude stepdaughter, but when we arrived my visiting sister took my niece and nephew to Target.

They were going to walk, but I wanted Mom to have a chance to see her silly daughter and grandkids, so I volunteered the Accord, and my niece found the key.

They were still gone for hours.

The other sister and her husband were also gone for hours.

Were we supposed to ransack their fridge?

Mom ordered me to buy a cheesecake on Saturday and then take her to the store to buy a cake.

Xistday is in 10 days, but Mom wanted to celebrate everyone's birthday, all year, except it was just us, so we just ate cake and ice cream on an empty stomach, and my brother took a nap.

I was trying to convince Mom to let us leave since we were horribly bored, but she kept saying "One more minute" and everyone finally showed up.

A friend I have had for over 20 years told me she came home early from work because she is sick and I announced that I was going to visit the sick and afflicted.

"No you're not! You could get Mom sick!"

Nobody cares if I get sick!

I could only hope that she would be okay and drive my family home so I can take care of a million different things.

My friend is hospitalized. The last thing they told her is they think she has lesions on her liver, but she hasn't talked to a doctor, just various nurses.

She keeps saying she wishes I was there.

I happened to see this Civic and if I were down there I would check it out and if is in better shape than my Accord tell my sister "The Accord needs expensive repairs, but this doesn't. Do you want to trade?"

Then, when the Accord is fixed, sell it to a stranger for as much as possible.

I hope that my friend is okay!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	335417797_547454107488284_3632262090535944914_n.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	33535   Click image for larger version

Name:	335590362_755415839292185_4912860539055023774_n.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	33536