View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 01:37 PM   #447 (permalink)
FlashStopFall
EcoModding Beginner

WJ - '03 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Team E85
90 day: 17.28 mpg (US)

ZJ - '94 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Quote:
Originally Posted by t vago View Post
That's more due to my not properly vetting the code before posting it.

Sensor simulation is a development feature, as you've guessed. This must be turned off before MPGuino can read VSS or injector signals, as sensor simulation overrides these inputs. Either leaving out this feature altogether at compile time, or manually turning it off via the sensor page in MPGuino (if it was compiled in), will enable MPGuino to read VSS and injector signals.

I think that Jeeps have slightly different fuel pressure specifications than the Dodge I used for development. 49 psig for fuel pressure, IIRC. My Dodge used 58 psig.
I think that’s correct. I’m excited to try out the barometric pressure adjustment once I get everything dialed in. I did have a thought, my jeep has a fuel rail pressure port I could hook a pressure sensor up to. My thought was that this could provide more accurate injector g/h data because of the Chrysler fuel pressure setup. Do you think this would work the way that I’m thinking, and would it be any more accurate than MAP/barometric pressure correction?

Also, just found the newer thread for your mpguino code, I suppose I’ll post there from now on as I’m using version 1.95

Last edited by FlashStopFall; 03-18-2023 at 01:57 PM.. Reason: Update